I feel this on a deep level. Any other INFJs out there?
1. Being able to predict with eerie accuracy how a situation is going to play out, but being too polite to tell people that they’re making a mistake… so just keeping quiet and having to watch exactly what you thought would happen, happen.
2. Having zero interest in casual dating in a world that’s obsessed with flings and one-night stands.
3. The consistent, nagging voice in the back of your mind telling you that you’re not living up to your full potential.
4. Having much never met another person like yourself, since INFJs are (a) Only 1% of the population and (b) Usually inside reading a book.
5. The constant struggle of wanting alone time but feeling the uncontrollable compulsion to go make your loved ones happy.
6. Fooling everyone into thinking you’re an extrovert while you’re in public and then confusing the heck out of them when you…
View original post 441 more words